[Pki-users] Using a different directory server

Karmen Lei karmen.lei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:03:00 UTC 2011

Hi Ade and Dhiva,

Thanks a lot for your input, I was able to migrate the schema files over to my directory and DogTag seems to be working fine after pointing to my directory.  I will migrate the indexes and vlv indexes too, forgot to do that :-p

I will not try to use DogTag config wizard to point to the new directory right away because there's no way for me to emulate the Redhat DS config in my server, I was too stubborn on trying to make the DogTag config work with my directory.

Karmen