[Pki-users] CS 8.0: Cannot Complete CA Cloning Wizard UsingnCipher netHSM

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 15:24:29 UTC 2011

Interesting ..

This makes sense.  One of things we do on the pk12 import panel is
contact the master to get things like key ids and the replication
password.  I need to look at the error reporting in that panel so that
the error is reported more clearly.

And yes, the rekey would likely have been an issue later on.

Glad its all working now.

Ade