[Pki-users] Assistance requested: cannot locate "pkiconsole" or "pki-console" on Dog Tag CS 9.0

Jim Galvin mirspace2000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 21:15:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have installed Dog Tag 9.0.3 from EPEL RPM on a CentOS 6 64-bit machine.
My LDAP server is Fedora 389 version 1.2.10.12 also from RPM. This is a
test envrionment for another product where certificates are required. Per
Dog Tag documentation I am utilizing the RHCS documentation in setting up
and configuring the CA. The documentation makes use of the utility
"pkiconsole". I cannot find this in my filesystem. I have looked into
various pki-console-based RPM files but none seem to provide this utility.
I am sure I have missed over something in the documentation. If someone
could provide me a link to instructions or something to assist I would be
most grateful.

Here is a listing of the pki-related packages I have installed:

pki-symkey-9.0.3-24.el6.x86_64
ipa-pki-ca-theme-9.0.3-7.el6.noarch
pki-java-tools-9.0.3-24.el6.noarch
pki-setup-9.0.3-24.el6.noarch