[Pki-users] Dogtag 9 and CentOS 6 WebUI 'XXXX' issue and selinux

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Feb 3 16:31:16 UTC 2012

On 02/03/2012 09:24 AM, Ritter, Nicholas wrote:
> Back on 1/23/12, Matt posted a response to Nathanael and Mike with a URL
> reference to the PKI FAQ about dogtag-pki v9 packages that come with
> CentOSv6 and the CA web interface problems (see
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/pki-users/2012-January/ms00011.html and
> http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Known_Issues#Miscellaneous )
>
> My question is, has anyone been able to fix this issue using the
> prescribed methods (listed in the second URL above, ) especially when
> considering the desire to have it working with SELINUX?

I couldn't get it working because the required packages (dogtag*theme)
aren't available. I've been toying with even using dogtag because it is
so complex I'm not sure how necessary it is for our situation. I've been
looking at perhaps using TinyCA2 instead. Either way I haven't decided
but the complexity of the dogtag system is something I'm not yet sure if
its justified for our use case.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613