[Pki-users] Server Error at RA installation

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 05:45:59 UTC 2012

On 10/01/2012 10:59 AM, pki tech wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I'm stuck with an RA installation with Fedora DogTag 9.0 over Fedora 15.

You seem to be using an out of support Fedora release.

Hi, the current supported Fedora releases are F16(this will go out of support very soon,
once F18 releases, which is on its way) and F17.

Dogtag has been revamped a lot lately. So please try with latest Fedora and Dogtag10. That
said, I'm afraid, I haven't seen the below error last time when I configured RA on Fedora.

It's unlikely you'll get much help till you're able to reproduce this issue with latest
Dogtag bits on latest Fedora.

--
/kashyap