[Pki-users] Dogtag and certificate VPN

Ritter, Nicholas Nicholas.Ritter at americantv.com
Thu Oct 11 14:20:24 UTC 2012

Is anyone using, or has tested, Dogtag with certificate based VPN? And more specifically with Cisco ASA Anyconnect and IPSEC VPN?

I searched through the dogtag mailing list archive and the Cisco forums and found someone tried to do this in 2010 and had problems that I can only assume there was no resolution to. The last posting I saw was someone giving the blanket vendor reason of "Cisco does not support that CA". Given that there has not been a posting since, and that was two years ago, I was curious if anyone had tested/implemented it?

Nick