[Pki-users] Output plugin for binary cert/PKCS#7 response?

Nimeh, Jamil Jamil.Nimeh at viasat.com
Sun Sep 16 09:03:56 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I may have found my own answer to this one.  I didn't see earlier that I could add the "xmlOutput=true" name-value pair into the query string on the request issued by sslget.  Once I did that I could use perl's XML::Simple parser to get the pkcs7 response out and that seems like an approach that will work for me.  At least so far.

Thanks,
Jamil