[Pki-users] Configuring external PKCS#11 Module (softhsm) with DogTag

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 17:18:43 UTC 2013

You should get to a screen on the wizard that asks you to choose a module?

You are not seeing this?

TAke a look at the end of the log file /var/lib/pki-ca/logs/debug and see if anything sticks out with respect to your token.

Also, you might want to run through a test installation with the internal module just to see if you can get a regular CA running ok.

thanks,
jack