[Pki-users] Bulk Revocation not working

Taggart, Michelle mdemansana at philasd.org
Tue Aug 27 21:18:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to perform bulk revocation through the web portal of my CA instance.  I'm able to successfully perform my search string using the "Issuing Information: Revoke certificates issued during the period: Start date same as end date" criteria, and brought all the proper search result, but when I click on "Revoke all # Certificates, it gives me the following error message:

Certificate Details
The details of the certificate being revoked are below:
No Matching Certificates Found

This works if I make the end date a day after the start date.  I believe the issue is isolated to this scenario.

Thanks,

Michelle