[Pki-users] Modify Certificate Profile

Dave Sirrine dsirrine at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 15:04:50 UTC 2013

John,

I apologize, I hit send prematurely:

The command will be similar to:

# pkiconsole https://<host>:9445/ca

Where <host> is the address of your CA. You can also get the command to run by checking the status of your pki-ca service.

You can get a little more information here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DogtagCertificateSystem

That being said, that page should reference the use of pkiconsole. I'll make sure that page gets updated accordingly. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

-- David