[Pki-users] Addendum: 10.0.2 CA Instllation failed on LDAP and CA chain

Buckingham chrisb at csr.net
Mon May 6 12:50:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

After further investigation into the failing setup/configuration, I
found that /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/CS.cfg has no values set for the
following:
authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.basedn
authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.host
authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapconn.port

Also authz.instance.DirAclAuthz.ldap.ldapauth.bindDN does not set
the DN that I entered during interactive setup.

My question is: why do these variables in the CS.cfg fail to get
set during both interactinve and non-interactive installations?

Regards