[Pki-users] will the new version of RHCS support RHEL6?

Oleg Antonenko Oleg.Antonenko at adaptivemobile.com
Fri Oct 4 15:08:03 UTC 2013

Hi Nathan,
Could you please shed some light on the future plans for the pki-ca portion of RHEL?
Will it be included in the standard RHEL distribution in the future?

I’m asking because we’re planning to use the CA bit only for issuing certificates to mobile devices via SCEP. We do not require any other services or the full blown IPA…

With thanks,
Oleg