[Pki-users] Dogtag 10.1 User Documentation?

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 18:52:19 UTC 2014

There are several resources available.

First of all, the Red Hat Certificate System documentation (for all the
old interfaces) still applies.  Look at the EE and agent guides.
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Certificate_System/

For the new REST interfaces, some documentation is provided on the wiki.
We're working to improve this documentation - but what have is here:

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/CLI
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/RESTEasy
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/REST

If you need help with REST, ask here or get onto #dogtag-pki on
freenode.

Ade