how to refresh menu contents without restarting KDE?

Hi all,

I think the subject line is self explanatory. I just install a game on KDE and a menu entry should be created under Extras>Games but it is not done so until i log out and log in again. Is there a way for the menu entry to be created without logging out first?

Alimin