IPCHAINS modules to unload and IPTABLES modules to load.

Hello.

I would like to unload ipchains and load iptables. I can run "setup",
then unselect "ipchains" and select "iptables" and when I reboot, I get
iptables working. What I need right now is to unload ipchains and load
iptables without rebooting.

So far, I know that I can do "service ipchains stop" but then I don't
know which ipchains modules unload (or how to do that, rmmod? insmod?
modprobe?) and which iptables modules load so I can finally do "service
iptables start".

Any hint will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Alex.