Re: Rsync @ Red Hat

Thom Paine wrote:
Do you suppose that the purchase of an RHN subscription would get us
access to redhat's rsync servers in addition to the instant ISO's? I was
at around 450M of disc 1 and it died out and now I've lost the partial
ISO. So I've hooked onto Duke to rsync them, that way I can resume
better than with a browser window.

Just an idea.

A good one though. I've had 2 ISOs die on me since I started the d/l's this morning. I'm thinking I'll be lucky if I have any discs by the end of the day. :(
Tom