(no subject)

All:

Does anyone know where I can find a library of tarball RPMs?

I'm trying to upgrade an RH8.0 machine to 9.0.  I need to update a few
modules first (kdebase, etc.).  However, the machine is airgapped to the
net, and I need to handcarry the RPMs across, or I'd just go to RedHat.

Thanks---

Pat

--
"Given enough thrust, pigs CAN fly.  This is not to suggest that it is a
good idea..."