Wireless NIC

Hi everyone,

I could REALLY use some help on this one. My old NIC stopped working the other
day so I decided that it would be the right time to upgrade to a wireless card,
so I went on over to BestBuy and bought myself a Linksys WPC11 v.4 wireless
802.11B card. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work... I would like to have it
use the WEP but if it does not I guess I'll live. So I'm running a stock 8.0
install and I tried the instrructions on a cople of different sites, if someone
has this card working please let know and if at all posible point me towards a
nice DETAILED HOWTO on geting it running.

Thanx,
Ryan

PS
Does anyone know if the card works out of the box with 9.0? Cuz I can
definately upgrade if that will work!! :-D