Hi

Another newbie, with problems, what else is new?

Finally succeeded to install rh8.0 after figuring out how to delete  v6.

Now I face the root in text when I wanted to have the gui on and dunno how to get there? Yes, I read the
damn book on install and files, I'll write anaconda about that; and the help files too.   It's like
being tossed into a swahili home with no swahili at all.

Do I re-install; terrified to? Might do something wrong he.
What's the cmd string to get the gui going?
And I'm having problems figuring out what raid, kudzu do, as well as the foreign language in the spetup
agent the install book did not tell me to type in at root. The labels in the S-agent don't mean a thing
and I did not get the ehlp files instalelds ewither NOR can read the tar zip files in archive because -
catch 22 - I cannot get into linux to do this.

Also if one sez no to the summaries, does one get any mail or none? I'd like the e-mail in  full until I
can understand some of it, wot?