[publican-list] HTML breaks sections into pages instead of chapters

Ryan rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 03:58:23 UTC 2008

try playing with the chunking:

if you Run the |make help_params| command in the root directory of a
book for a full list of parameters that can be set in the |Makefile|.
the parameter that you are after is:
CHUNK_SECTION_DEPTH:  Override the max section depth to chunk to.

IIRC, if you set that to 1, it should chunk to chapter level.

cheers,
ryanlerch