[publican-list] draft support?

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 22:10:17 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Is there any way to declare a chapter book or set as a draft and have it
> get labeled as such when its built?  I've seen draft watermarks for
> example but I'm not sure how they get added.

Hi Mike, you should be able to set status to draft on a block and it should be marked up as a draft.

e.g. <section status="draft"> ...

I don't recall anyone ever mentioning to me that they use this, so it's either working perfectly or completely untested :)

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer