[publican-list] draft support?

Michael Hideo-Smith mhideo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 22:40:43 UTC 2008

----- "Jeff Fearn" <jfearn at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

been wahile since I have used this. It is useful for review purposes as you can watermark a particular section or even a para. Also, i have set the status to "alpha 1" "beta 1" watermarks etc. You can even adjust the watermarkimage so it displays a date. i have used that as a due date for a particular section or paragarph that i have needed reviewed.