[publican-list] Am I missing some packages?

Andrew Ross anross at redhat.com
Sun Aug 23 23:11:30 UTC 2009

----- "Jeffrey Fearn" <jfearn at redhat.com> wrote:

> This is the text direction changes added to DocBook HTML XSL well
> after
> RHEL5 was shipped. I'll add a version dep to the publican spec file.
>
> docbook-style-xsl-1.75.1-2.el5 is in the internal yum repo, so if you
>
> run 'yum update' you should get the right version.

Thanks Jeff, the error has gone :)

Question: Is anyone else noticing that RHEL book building is very slow (compared to say F11).
It seems to hit "Begining work on en-US" and then have a rest.

Regards,

Andrew
--

Andrew Ross
Associate Quality Engineer
E-mail: anross at redhat.com
GPG-KeyID 0xCF53DC64

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" Vroomfondel in HHGTTG, Douglas Adams