Re: [publican-list] Am I missing some packages?

Andrew Ross wrote:
----- "Jeffrey Fearn" <jfearn redhat com> wrote:

This is the text direction changes added to DocBook HTML XSL well
after RHEL5 was shipped. I'll add a version dep to the publican spec file.

docbook-style-xsl-1.75.1-2.el5 is in the internal yum repo, so if you

run 'yum update' you should get the right version.

Thanks Jeff, the error has gone :)

Question: Is anyone else noticing that RHEL book building is very slow (compared to say F11). It seems to hit "Begining work on en-US" and then have a rest.

It's probably fetching either the DTD or the XSL from the Internet, did you update everything or only the docbook-xsl package?

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn redhat com>
Software Engineer