[publican-list] Spacing on programlisting

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 23:48:23 UTC 2009

On 12/04/2009 03:34 AM, Ottey, Daniel W wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is an option to disable that spacing?  If not,
> can it be made an option?  And is there any way to "get around it" in
> the mean time?

I can only help with the last part of this question: since these are
commands that the user enters, I wouldn't use <programlisting> here at
all. My suggestion:

<procedure>
<step><para>Step 2
volume.
<screen>/dev/vg_bar/lv_foo  /foo  ext3  acl,user_xattr,noatime  1
<step><para>Reboot the system.
turnover.</para></step>
</procedure>

> PS.  I do hope this is the correct forum for such questions.

Absolutely! Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Rudi