[publican-list] Publican 1.0

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Jul 9 23:51:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 09:37 +1000, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
> Hi Jared, the code is not freely available yet. It will be in the repo
> for the beat though.

Thanks for the update.

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the repo for the beat".  Which repo?
What do you mean by "for the beat"?

I'll try to be patient... but I can't wait to start trying it out.
Despite my (sometimes vocal) complaints about Publican, it's still a
pretty cool piece of software, and it makes me happy to hear that
development is moving forward.  Thanks to everyone involved for their
hard work on it!

-Jared