[publican-list] so what *is* publican-genome?

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 00:58:34 UTC 2009

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   it's not mentioned here:

publican-genome is a community owned brand! I love this!

See: https://fedorahosted.org/genome/

They probably need to change the URLs in their spec file to point to the
genome project.

It's pretty hard to make a brand with the 0.x publican, so I'm not going
to harass people about them. The beta makes this much easier, still
probably need some finessing though.

> https://fedorahosted.org/publican/
>
> but it's a yum-installable package, although what it produces looks
> kind of crappy with the default book -- the section headings
> splattered over top of the "Genome" graphic with a couple sizable
> "oVirt" images on the first page.
>
>   given that it's in the standard fedora yum repo, it really should
> work a bit better than that.
>
> rday
>
> p.s.  i am not *trying* to be relentlessly annoying -- i am merely
> succeeding.  mercifully, i am almost out of complaints.  :-)

<voice accent="crocodile_dundee">
That's not relentlessly annoying...
</voice>

BTW I'm Australian so that outback accent isn't so hard to achieve ;)

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer