[publican-list] Publican 1.0 nearly here

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Sun Nov 1 20:42:02 UTC 2009

On 11/01/2009 09:54 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Should any of these take too long, please let me know. As a
> provenpackager, I can build new versions of these packages if and when
> current owners/maintainers don't respond (they should if there's a
> roadblock, or if they don't have time, and things like that).
>
> If they say anything like that ("I have no time") in the bug, please
> keep in mind that we can do the work ourselves and they just have to
> give us the go-ahead.

Many thanks!

Since my last email, the maintainer of the only package blocking F-11
has responded to say that he will build the package for us. F-11, is of
course, the greatest concern. If we don't get F-10 built, it won't be
any great loss, with EOL only about 6 weeks away now.

Please keep your eye on the bugs!

Cheers

Ruediger