[publican-list] Custom Header/Footer

I'm attempting to switch our documentation to publican at my workplace and was wondering if publican supports custom headers/footers on each page for PDF output or top and bottom of HTML output. Could I use the override.css for the HTML output? We want to include something like "Our Company" at the top and bottom of each page.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks!
-josh