[publican-list] Adjusting copyright information

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 06:52:38 UTC 2009

On 08/25/2009 08:12 AM, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:
> I had a look at copyright information in Publican source code and would
> like to share the findings in order to make debian/copyright file in
> Debian package a bit shorter :)

Mikhail, could you please take a look at the current source? We've moved
all copyright and licensing information out of individual files and
placed it in a single file: LICENSE. (The full-text versions of the
licenses themselves are still in separate files, though.)

Jeff rewrote fop.xconf, allowing us to sidestep having to include the
Apache license in the mix too.

Hopefully this makes your task a bit easier; and thanks so much for
providing the roadmap for us :)

Cheers
Ruediger