[publican-list] Fwd: Publican create_site and default langs

Gaël Chamoulaud strider at gnome.org
Fri Aug 6 09:00:23 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I want to create a site with publican, which rocks !

FYI, This site has to be in french with all the french documentation we did
in french too.

So, when I am creating the site, I'm getting this message "No langs Found,
using default langs"
And, there is no --lang(s) parameters for publican create_site :/

$ publican create_site --site_config homepage.cfg --db_file ntw.db
--toc_path ntw_html
No langs found, using default langs
No langs found, using default langs
No langs found, using default langs

What I have to do to create my documentation site in french ?

I glanced through the mailing list but without success.

Thanks for you response
++-------------------------------------------------------------+
++ Gaël Chamoulaud (Strider)
++ Work Phone: +33 (0)6 45 17 75 29
++ Website: http://www.gnome.org/~strider <http://www.gnome.org/%7Estrider>

++ Gnome: <strider at gnome dot org>
++ Gmail: <gael dot chamoulaud at gmail dot com>
++ Work: <gael dot chamoulaud at aramice dot fr>
++
++ "La bière est la preuve que Dieu nous aime et veut
++ que nous soyons heureux." [Benjamin Franklin]
++
++ ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
++ /\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments