[publican-list] Propose pushing 1.4

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 05:07:22 UTC 2010

Hi, there were several bugs related to translation opened while I was on
holidays, these bugs have been fixed and are required for the
translators to be able to work.

I propose pushing Publican 1.4 on Monday 25th.

List of issues fixed for 1.4:

- Ignore obsolete entries in stats code. BZ #546130
- Fix valid_lang matching on unknown languages.
- Fix invalid tag in DTD. BZ #548629
- Added contrib to translation tag list. BZ #550460
- Added firstname, lastname, orgname to translation tag list. BZ #555645
- Remove comments from translations. BZ #555647
- Fix content in root nodes not being added to pot. BZ #554261
- Fix mixed mode content being dropped when merging translations. BZ #549925
- Fix ID creation in refentry. BZ #553085
- Add gettext Requires. BZ #550461
- Fix non-default tmp dir. BZ #551974
- Fix validation output. BZ #556684
- Fix tag attributes breaking translation merge. BZ #554230
- Format XML when running create. BZ #556201

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer