[publican-list] Borders and image placement different of note/warning/important in PDF vs HTML

Stewart Adam maillist at diffingo.com
Thu Jul 1 19:06:03 UTC 2010

  Hi,

I started working with Publican yesterday and I think it's awesome, it has
been so much easier and cleaner to work with it instead of hacking together
Makefiles and coding everything by hand.

There's been one minor issue that I've noticed when I compare the PDF to the
HTML output: On any note, warning or important there seems to be a bug in
the way padding is rendered in the PDF output. The HTML output looks normal
(with a 1em border all around and the image positioned 1em away, both x & y)
but the in the PDF the text runs right up until the rectangle border in some
cases and the image is stuck to the far left. I've attached screenshots that
demonstrate what I mean.

Thanks,
Stewart