Re: [publican-list] --lang vs --langs

On 06/10/2010 12:56 AM, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
Joshua Wulf wrote:
Another thing I notice is that publican build takes --langs as an
argument, while publican package takes --lang.

Is this because "package" can only do one language at a time, while
"build" can do multiple?

This is correct.

Cheers, Jeff.

That makes sense to me. However, did you consider allowing both --lang and --langs interchangeably? I mean, it is perfectly OK to document only one of them where appropriate, but it will definitely spare us all some otherwise easily avoidable errors.

Regards,
--
Jaromir Hradilek
Associate Content Author