[publican-list] --lang vs --langs

Jaromir Hradilek jhradile at redhat.com
Thu Jun 10 15:49:23 UTC 2010

On 06/10/2010 03:35 PM, mhideo at redhat.com wrote:
> On 10/06/2010, at 10:42 PM, Jaromir Hradilek <jhradile at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> This is correct.
>>>
>>> Cheers, Jeff.
>>>

>> That makes sense to me. However, did you consider allowing both --lang
>> and --langs interchangeably? I mean, it is perfectly OK to document
>> only one of them where appropriate, but it will definitely spare us
>> all some otherwise easily avoidable errors.
>>

> Feel free to submit a patch :-)

See the attachment! ;-) (Created by typing `diff publican/bin/publican
publican/bin/publican.orig > publican.diff' in the root directory of the
publican's latest SVN snapshot.)

However, I didn't have much time to really familiarize myself with the
source code, so there is probably a smarter way to do this.

--
Jaromir Hradilek
Associate Content Author

Red Hat Czech s. r. o.