[publican-list] (Unfavourable) User feedback from Fedora docs site

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Tue Jun 15 23:57:41 UTC 2010

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/24

The problem is that this user (and at least one other user I encountered
in the #fedora-docs channel a few weeks ago) didn't realise that the
"Product" label in the ToC sidebar is a drop-down menu hiding versions
(and documents) underneath it.

The suggestion is either to somehow make it more explicit that the
"Product" label is a menu, or to be able to set a particular part of the
menu (in this case, Fedora 13) to default to expanded.

I think that if it's possible, setting part of the menu to default to
expanded would be a better user experience. What do others here think?

Cheers
Rudi