[publican-list] <abstract> within chapters (and sections)

Darrin Mison dmison at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 02:20:11 UTC 2010

Many books have content at the start of chapters (and some sections) like "Read this chapter for instructions on how to do X".  I would like to be able to mark that up so that it is visually distinct for the reader.

Or is there another tag that fits the bill ?

This would also mean that <title>Abstract</title> would have to be inserted into the abstract in the book templates & people would have to update that on their existing books.

--
Darrin Mison - Engineering Content Services