[publican-list] sect3 weirdness with page breaks?

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 00:09:36 UTC 2010

Hi Jeremy,

It is much better in the long term to simply use <section> exclusively. Infinite <section> tags can be nested, and this makes your document more modular and easier to arrange in the future. It may give you output closer to what you expect, as well.  I realize that this doesn't answer your question, and I can't speak to whether this is a bug or not (perhaps someone else can), because I don't use the <sectX> tags myself.

Thanks,
Misty