[publican-list] "linecolumn" supported for callouts?

Scott Mumford smumford at redhat.com
Fri May 14 06:45:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm having a problem using callouts with the 'linecolumn' unit set in
<areaspec>.

I'm trying to specify callout pointers on line '*x*' at position '*y*'
but, whenever I add a second coordinate, the corresponding callout
pointer disappears completely.

An abridged version of the code I'm using is:

<programlistingco>

<areaspec units="linecolumn">
<area coords="*x y*" id="/blah/"/>
</areaspec>

<programlisting language="XML" role="XML">
/        Code and stuff/
</programlisting>

<calloutlist>
<callout arearefs="/blah/">
<para>
                         Stuff and blah...
</para>
</callout>
</calloutlist>

</programlistingco>

Can anyone see if I've gone wrong in there somewhere? Or am I fighting a
losing battle against an unsupported feature?

Cheers

--
Scott Mumford
Associate Content Author