[publican-list] Help on Chinese fonts

Jared Morgan jmorgan at redhat.com
Sun May 30 22:00:24 UTC 2010

Hi Howard

I'm not quite sure what Chinese fonts are recommended, so I have forwarded your email onto the publican-list. I remember a discussion about this recently, so I'm sure someone on that list will be able to help you.

The list is a relatively low traffic list, primarily used for Publican discussion and viewing the bugs raised as enhancements for the tool chain.

You may want to consider signing up for it through the Red Hat Post Office.

Cheers

Jared Morgan
Content Author
Red Hat Asia Pacific