[publican-list] RFE for Publican Brands

misty at redhat.com misty at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 23:36:21 UTC 2010

Attached are two mock-ups for admonitions. I really like the white, but I have a feeling the grey fits in more with our current styles. The only potential problem I see is that programlistings inside admonitions would be grey on grey (if I get my wish and we change the black to grey for programlistings and screens inside admonitions). If the block-level elements inside admonitions just have a 1px border, that problem is solved as well.

Feedback is appreciated!

Misty