[publican-list] RFC: Modified JBoss brand (was Re: RFE for Publican Brands)

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Oct 15 04:01:47 UTC 2010

  I think the majority of previous contributors to this discussion have
now voted. I have tallied up the votes where first choices get 2 points,
and 1 point to secondary preference (if given)

The Coloured Title bar, offset icon option with 18 points
the coloured border option came in second with 7 points.

The overwhelming winner is the Coloured Title Bar option.

IMHO, we should try to get this basic functionality implemented in the
common brand, while keeping the discussion going to address the issues
some have expressed with regards to both the colour choice of the Note,
and icon choice for Note, Important and Warning.

cheers,
ryanlerch