[publican-list] Open Feedback Publishing System (OFPS)

David Jorm djorm at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 04:36:18 UTC 2010

We have prototyped some mechanisms for doing this as an extension to publican. It seems viable, but there are some questions around the best method to implement it. +1 from me, I want to see this as a feature of publican if possible. I am happy to help prototype mechanisms to drive this discussion.

David