[publican-list] broken splash page images on docs.redhat.com

Lana Brindley lbrindle at redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 19:43:06 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this isn't new to anyone, but I'm seeing broken images on the
sub-directory splash pages on docs.redhat.com.

Two screenshots attached so you can see what I mean.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Content Author

"All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if
you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all
means, do not use hammer." -- IBM maintenance manual, 1975