[publican-list] I'm quite lost

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 00:50:56 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

> One more thing:
> When I'm replying to a list, is this the right way to do it?
> I choose "reply to group" and start writing at the top?

Some of this is personal preference, but I think most people prefer to reply in-line, beneath the thing they are responding to. It is also considered good form to trim off header information from your reply. Also, you can probably 'Reply All' if you want the entire group to see it, as well as the person you are replying to (some of us don't read the mailing lists every day).

Welcome aboard. :)

> Sorry, but I'm all new to this collaboration stuff :\

Misty Stanley-Jones, RHCE
Content Author, ECS Brisbane