[publican-list] [Fwd: Re: r1722 - in trunk/publican-fedora: . .tx]

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Wed Feb 23 01:35:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com> wrote:
> In addition, even if they did host it against our will, none of it would
> be committed in to the Publican SVN repo. I'd move project hosting if
> this was not enforceable on fedora hosted.

On a technical note, Transifex no longer pushes translations into
revision control, so it's completely up to developers/packagers to
decide whether or not (or when) to pull translated strings into their
software.  Just one of the many changes between 0.7 and 1.0.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader