[publican-list] conditionally exclude a paragraph

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:01:06 UTC 2011

2011/11/7 Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>:
> On 11/08/2011 09:40 AM, Joshua Wulf wrote:
>>
>> == The brute force method ==
>>

>> <section lang="de-DE" lang="es-ES" lang="pt-BR" ...>
>
> <section lang="de-DE,es-ES,pt-BR" ...>

This seems to be the best way by now.

But perhaps, a Publican RFE: if Publican interprpets the ',' (comma)
operator in a string, then it would be possible to add a negation
operator like '!' in C++ inside the string.

The problem I want to solve is the one being discussed in [1].

Then Petr Kovar asked me if the paragraph including
"translator-credits" string would appear in the source language of the
manual [2]. And it's reasonable to exclude it when building the book
for the source language.

The <section lang="de-DE,es-ES,pt-BR" ...> approach will make book
writers work a little more. I don't know if they will like it.

Thank you guys.

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-November/009453.html

[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans/2011-November/009455.html

kind regards