[publican-list] Draft Image

Steve Bonneville sbonnevi at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 14:42:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:52:09AM -0300, Eduardo Mondoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> recently I tested the creation of a draft PDF,
> and it's OK.
>
> but, when I removed the draft mode, it still make the PDF with the draft
> background image.
> someone know if already have a bug ticket open for this or a solution??

My team was just observing this yesterday as well.  The only way we could
get draft mode turned off with Publican 2.7 was to adjust either my team's
custom brand or line 49 of /usr/share/publican/xsl/defaults.xsl to set

    <xsl:param name="draft.mode">no</xsl:param>

Otherwise it looks like draft mode is stuck in the "on" position whether
or not you've enabled it in the XML.  (On the flip side, after doing this
draft mode is stuck in the "off" position....) :)

I don't think there's a bug filed on this yet, there probably should be.
Publican 2.6 didn't exhibit the issue; this is something that came up
once the draft watermark was fixed for 2.7, I think.

  -- Steve