[publican-list] Creating a custom XSL for a brand

Sebastien Denis sbdens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:58:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

New user to both Docbook and Publican, I am trying to write a small
documentation using both, but I am stumbling above a problem which is
probably just a newbie mistake. I created a brand with Publican to
customize some elements of the documentation (images and entities). I
want to create a custom XSL for the HTML output. I created it in this
directory:

mybrand/en/xsl

And then:

sudo publican install_brand --path /usr/share/publican/Common_Content/

Unfortunately my custom XSL is nowhere to be found, at least not in

/usr/share/publican/Common_Content/mybrand
/usr/share/publican/xsl

How can I create a custom XSL for a brand with Publican ? I have
Publican 2.1 and Centos 6.3 as a distro.

Thanks.

Sebastien