[publican-list] How can certain warnings be turned off?

Mark Miesfeld miesfeld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:24:12 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM, E Deon Lackey <dlackey at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 8/30/2012 11:21 AM, Mark Miesfeld wrote:

>> If I could just turn the warnings off, everything would be okay.
>
> Have you tried setting debug to 0 in your publican.cfg file? That turns off
> a lot of errors; I don't know if it turns off the translation ones.

Thanks.

No I didn't try that.  I looked at the options available in the config
file and it didn't occur to me that that option would help.  It's not
really an error, just a warning.  The PDF book actually builds and
looks fine.

Makes sense that it might help now that you brought it up.  I'll try that.

--
Mark Miesfeld